MY CRAZY NOTE PLOT :Is that mistake when we are become different? Skip to main content

MY CRAZY NOTE PLOT :Is that mistake when we are become different?



 Is that mistake when we are become different?

different from 3 egg
image source



Thanks to all my reader who spend your time with my horrible blog, okeh first of all let me introduce my new chanel “My crazy Diary” perhaps one post per week i will post, so dont forget to visit my blog yaaa!.. if you think my english is so bad, please forgive me because i just learning english and english isnt my habitual language.

I always think why everything i like realy make me confused, i always love some different stuff with mainstream people yah, when my all man friends love japanese stuff like anime, jpop, movie action, comic, samsung or apple stuff, love crowd and noise, eating at kfc, and j movie except me, i like west series like modern family, country song like taylor swift, sony device, love to be alone,etc. Yeah like mainstream quote said “Be yourself!” but become my self is make my life is sooo horible.

From my last vacation with my all best friends, at the car is the horible first for me, yap i must listening some music genre i dont like, in the car i just quite and close my ear with  my earphone. When i attempt to persuade my friends to change the song to my, wtf only for 5 minutes they ask me to change the song, Lol!

The horrible next,  half of my friends is smoker and guess what i am is allergy with smoke, yap i must make contract with my friends to not smoke at car, but if in the outside and hotel! I must keep away from their. Is that weird when my all friends bag full with go pro, snack, sunblock, and clothes but me full with the book like, national exam book, novel, subject book etc. No matter what people say, but i like to waste my time to read book, titik!..

Become different is made my life is soo confused, when i hangout with my friends i think i cant full comunicate with they, why when they talking about, Clash Of clan, point blank, naruto, barca, persib etc,  i just clam up, in my mind i want discuss about economy, science, tech, or the last global issue fortunately the reason i want to hang out i have one friend to discuss it. And i have rule when they want to hangout with me not at the night because that time to study, not at Monday-Saturday because it time for attend course.

Yeah but i just like ordinary people, i need more human, i cant be alone...


This is my first post with english and i will try to make more articel with english to train my skill.
And sorry if my english was so bad. Thnks dont forget to subcribe