Quarantine life was suck and its ridiculously suck Skip to main content

Quarantine life was suck and its ridiculously suck


 


Finally, I have posted a new update here. There will be many things that I will discuss. First, I just finished my research which represents a major milestone in my life. It feels good to have achieved this, as the research has been my biggest struggle recently, with all the mental and financial challenges. Thankfully I have made it through that difficult period. Of course, I will tell you all about it here.


My Perspective and Approach


You know I have always been unafraid to openly share my thoughts. I love to discuss ideas with people, observe what is going on around me, and try to understand why things happen the way they do. Sometimes this inquisitive nature becomes an obstacle though, because I tend to overanalyze situations. During my research, I enjoyed learning new information, but the more you read and gain knowledge, the more you realize how much you still do not know. This made me feel stupid sometimes. My professor, who guided me during the research, and I did not always see eye-to-eye. We had different perspectives and ideologies. He preferred to make decisive choices without much discussion, whereas I wanted to debate every theory he asked me to include in my paper. In short, we clashed at times, like Godzilla versus Kong, but ultimately had the same basic purpose.


Turning Social Media Into Opportunities


If you follow my social media accounts, you know I enjoy sharing my random thoughts publicly. During the drudgery of quarantine, I tried to waste less time and be more productive, rather than just laying in bed watching TV. After much contemplation, I decided to create a podcast with some acquaintances and tweet out many of my perspectives. I assumed most people would find my oversharing on social media annoying. However, a small number of individuals with similar views actually reached out with praise and new opportunities - offering me jobs and chances to expand my knowledge. They believed my outlook was valuable and that I could handle additional responsibilities. This experience taught me that as long as you do not infringe on the rights of others, you should not be afraid to stand up for what you think is right.

Comments